Career Level Manager
My client is searching for a Construction Non-Contentious Senior Associate to join their Birmingham, West Midlands or Nottingham, Nottinghamshire offices.
My client is A leading UK law firm with a network of offices from the South Coast to Scotland, working together as one national team. An innovative practice and a top 100 law firm.
• My clients construction team has advised on some of the UK’s most significant construction projects over the years, including infrastructure projects, logistics parks, commercial/residential schemes, town centre redevelopments, urban regeneration schemes, portfolio acquisition/disposal projects and process plants. The team acts for developers, occupiers, funders, construction professionals, contractors and specialists on managing and resolving risks in building and engineering projects.
• You will be working closely with the team and will typically be advising on a mix of development/infrastructure projects, real estate and corporate acquisitions and disposals and property finance.
• You will have the opportunity to support on large scale transactions as well as supervise more junior members of the team.
• This opening will present you with a great opportunity to work alongside experts in the field for some big household names and be supported with a clear career path.
What are we looking for?
• 3+ years PQE
• Ideally, we are looking for someone who has a strong background in non-contentious work however we are open to receiving applications from people with any construction law background but keen to carve a career in non-contentious work.
• We are a growing team and are keen to have a team member who will support the team’s strategic growth plans and offer exceptional client service.
• Previous employment at a top 100 Law firm
Why should you apply?
• My client provide a supportive, stimulating and rewarding environment with a strong emphasis on culture, agile working and achieving a work-life balance. You’ll be working with people who thrive on being pro-active, bringing energy and ideas to make a real difference to clients and who will fully support your professional development.
• My client is a committed Equal Opportunities employer promoting equality of opportunity. This means that everyone who either applies to or works for the firm is treated equally, whatever their gender, age, ethnic origin, nationality, marital status, disability, sexual orientation or religious beliefs.
Should you have any questions or wish to apply please do not hesitate to contact Clear Legal and Financial Recruitment.
Please Note: Due to the number of applications we receive we may be unable to respond to every application directly. If you have not heard from us within 3 working days, please assume your application has been unsuccessful
Other jobs you may like
Trainee Legal Records Assistant £GOOD++- Bristol
- @ JobPloy Solutions Jobs
- Bristol, City of Bristol