Career Level Manager
Urgently looking for a fully or part qualified member of the Chartered Institute of Procurement and Supply to join the leading broadband providers growing finance team as Contract Manager.
This role will be responsible for ensuring the business signs beneficial deals. It will understand the requirements of any contract or agreement the broadband provider is entering and provide advise on how to get the most favourable terms and conditions.
* Supplier Performance Management Developing and agreeing short- and mid-term actions to increase partner performance
* Collecting feedback from delivery teams on partner performance and translating findings into additional commercial requirements
* Leading on vendor contract assessments identifying and actioning potential contract improvements and leveraging commercial benefit
* Working closely with Procurement / local Supply Chain Management to ensure that commercial impacts of potential KPI / SLA breaches are executed.
* Financial management, information management (or similar)
* Telecoms background and/or experience in similar fast paced industry
* Business Intelligence know-how
* Process improvement methodologies
If you feel this is the position you are looking for, please do not hesitate to apply and send your CV or get in contact with us on (phone number removed)