Career Level Manager
Do you have an interest in, or experience of, contract management or contract administration and keen to work within an in-house legal team?
We would be very interested to hear from candidates seeking this type of role for our clients in and around Cambridge. Hybrid working will be considered.
– Work closely with a wide range of stakeholders on legal agreements, including drafting and negotiating such agreements
– Review, draft and negotiate contracts as well as providing advice and support where appropriate.
– Support the development of standard procedures and documents that improve efficiency.
– Strong analytical and problem solving skills
– Well organised and able to prioritise and work to deadlines
– Work independently with a positive, can-do approach
– Excellent verbal and written communication skills
– Develops positive working relationships.
– Good project and team management skills would be advantageous.
Market rate salary
Private health insurance
For further information and a confidential discussion please contact Hollie Preston at Errington Legal Recruitment.
We are an equal opportunities recruiter, committed to ensuring an inclusive and supportive recruitment process. We embrace and promote diversity as we understand the importance and value of this both for us and our clients