Career Level Manager
My client is recruiting for an experienced Conveyancing Assistant/Paralegal to join their team in anyone of their West Midlands offices. The role can be based from Stratford-upon-Avon, Wolverhampton, Stafford, Edgbaston or Solihull.
The firm boasts several hundred members of staff and over 10 offices. Naturally, progression will be available in such a large firm.
• Providing full support to our Conveyancing Solicitors to enable them to operate efficiently
• Preparing correspondence using our case management system
• Attending to clients both on the telephone and in person
• Administering filing systems which will include daily filing and the opening, closing, storage and retrieval of client files
• Preparing mail and enclosures for dispatch
• Arranging the scanning and photocopying of paperwork
• Carrying out other duties and responsibilities as required
• 1+ years experience in a conveyancing setting
• Have excellent knowledge and experience within residential conveyancing
• Demonstrate initiative and be able to undertake searches, ID checks and other work on files without dictation
• Possess high levels of speed and accuracy
• Have a good telephone manner and be comfortable speaking with clients both on the telephone and in person
• Be highly organised, methodical and adaptable
Should you have any questions or wish to apply please do not hesitate to contact Clear Legal Recruitment Limited.
Please Note: Due to the number of applications we receive we may be unable to respond to every application directly. If you have not heard from us within 3 working days, please assume your application has been unsuccessful