Career Level Manager
Are you a Residential/Commercial Conveyancing Secretary looking for a new challenge? Want to be part of a leading multi service law firm with a number of offices dotted around England?
This outstanding opportunity is the chance to work across the full spectrum of Residential or Commercial Conveyancing and grow your skill-set as a Residential/Commercial Conveyancing.
What You Will Need
* Excellent IT skills in particular Word
* Excel would also be useful, as would experience in working with a Practice Management System
* Land Registry Direct Stamp Duty on-line On-line search procedures TM / Search Choice General typing including completion statements, searches and land registry forms
* Familiar with contacting lenders and local authorities on-lin
* Legal 100 law firm
* Specialises in Residential Conveyancing, Family Law, Private Client, Commercial Law, Personal Injury and many more
* 150+ years of legal expertise
* Position: Conveyancing Secretary
* Salary: £23,000 + (depending on experience)
* Location: Hassocks
If you would like to find out more information regarding this outstanding role, please contact Jacob at Victor Chase