Career Level Manager
Our client, a well regarded firm, are seeking a Conveyancing Secretary, with relevent Secretarial or Property experience, who is keen to join a supportive team in which to thrive. The role also benefits from a competitive salary.
Tasks will include:
• Typing with possible audio typing assistance.
• Opening files and proceeding with the initial stages of conveyancing transactions
• Complete Stamp Duty Land Tax form
• Land Registry application forms and searches
• Post-completion procedures and File Closure
Key Skills and Experience:
• The ideal candidate will have 1-2+yrs experience in a similar role and will be able to hit the ground running
• A strong team player
• Highly organised and good communication skills
• Comfortable working in a busy department
• Previous experience of new build preferable but not essential
• Excellent IT Skills
For further information and a confidential discussion please contact Hollie Preston at Errington Legal Recruitment.
We are an equal opportunities recruiter, committed to ensuring an inclusive and supportive recruitment process. We embrace and promote diversity as we understand the importance and value of this both for us and our clients