Career Level Manager
Credit Hire Fee Earner
Location: Liverpool or Bolton
Contract Type: Perm
Position Type: Full Time
We are currently recruiting for a Credit Hire Fee Earner who will be based in Liverpool or Bolton. This is an exciting opportunity for someone who is passionate about the work they do, the service they provide and getting the best results for their clients.
We are looking to further expand our Credit Hire team and are looking for experienced Litigation Solicitors / Fee Earners to deal with an array of Credit Hire claims.
If you have got drive and determination, ambition and are looking for a stimulating career then we would love to hear from you.
Responsibilities to include:
* Management of a caseload of litigated fast track and multi-track credit hire cases under supervision
* There will be a mixture of liability admitted and disputed cases
* Responsible for compliance with court directions and orders
* Compliance with internal instructions and those from supervisors, in a timely fashion
* Ensuring cases are ran efficiently and with regular updates to the credit hire company
* Building and maintaining a good relationship with the hire company
* Working effectively with the existing team
* Ability to manage a case from proceedings being commenced, to trial
* Experienced in using a case management and diary system
* Ability to negotiate and settle cases/ achieve best outcomes
* Previous Credit Hire experience is essential
* Comfortable handling a full caseload of RTA claims of varying stages to conclusion
* Full understanding of the PI process including costs
* Previous use of Proclaim advantageous
* Excellent knowledge of case law pertaining to this are and also the MOJ protocol, the pre action protocol for personal Injury claims and the CPR.
* Understanding and experience of key KPIs – settlements, billing, case duration etc.
* Committed organised and dedicated – able to cope with pressure
* The ability to manage own workload whilst keeping quality of work to a high standard.
* Able to handle infant approvals
* Self-motivated and able to work independently and as part of a team
* Target driven whilst maintaining exceptional client care
* Excellent telephone manner and communication skills.
We’re a collaboration of companies established in 2006 working towards and guaranteeing the same goal. Our mission: We are driven to succeed. Our purpose is to help people move on in their lives through supporting our clients, our communities and each other.
* We support
* We surpass
* We succeed
What we offer in return:
We offer a clean professional office working environment with fantastic facilities in the heart of Liverpool City Centre which has great travel links. A competitive salary including 23 days holiday allowance plus 8 bank holidays. Employee Assistant Programme. Workplace pension scheme. Free onsite Gym, weekly classes and wellbeing programmes. Discounted onsite Restaurant, Coffee Shop / Café. Secure bike storage. Discounted local parking. The opportunity to develop a rewarding and successful career with a wonderful Law firm
Other jobs you may like
Solicitor – Medical Negligence
- @ JobPloy Solutions Jobs
- Kingston upon Hull, City of Kingston upon Hull