Career Level Manager
Our well respected client has a permanent vacancy for a CRM Data Analyst. This role works closely with the Head of Business Development and the Senior Business Development Executive. Applicants for full or part time hours will be considered.
• Ownership of the CRM system ensuring data integrity is maintained at all times
• Managing the electronic client feedback and marketing data and reporting on themes, opportunities and threats
• Managing the deal and referral registers
• Managing the legal directory submissions including data capturing
• Implement policies and procedures for CRM software administration and implement best practice.
• Assisting with the launch and implementation of a new advanced CRM system.
• Collaborate with analysts and developers on the testing of the new CRM program and applications.
• Collaborate with wider marketing teams to develop and maintain marketing lists.
• Coordinating training sessions and distributing CRM knowledge throughout the firm.
• Encouraging the use of the system to drive efficiency and usage
• Ensure that GDPR policy is adhered to in relation to marketing.
• Working with the Business Development team to create and implement processes.
• Analysing data and trends and producing reports.
• Maintaining and developing related website pages and contact forms.
• Experience of using and managing CRM systems
• Experience of implementation of CRM software solutions, and automated software management tools, desired but not essential.
• High level of computer literacy and proficient with MS Office
• Excellent data analysis skills
• High level of accuracy
• The vision to enable the system to reach its potential
• Outstanding organisational and time management skills
• Excellent verbal and written communications skills
• An ability to problem solve and find solutions
• Excellent project management and stakeholder management skills
• Delivers helpful CRM advice with a "can do" attitude
Due to the large number of responses we receive it is not always possible to respond to every application. We will only contact those candidates short-listed for this role. If you have not heard from us within 7 days please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. If you wish to apply for further roles please do so. We will retain your details on file and contact you should a suitable vacancy become available