Career Level Manager
We are delighted to be working with a widely renowned and prestigious company who operate globally.
Having experience in customer service and sales is desired. Additionally, you need to have the ability to communicate to your fellow colleagues and customers effectively. This job opportunity has been identified as having strong potential for growth and progression within the business.
Some of the job responsibilities are outlined as below;
* Overseeing the external orders, processing's and enquiries which happen day-to-day
* Liaise with operations and logistics to ensure all orders are running to schedule
* Working with and supporting the Commercial Manager with marketing plans and further development
* Liaise with the wider sales team, keeping up to date with the current customer issues and product information.
* Researching new leads and supporting the wider sales team
* Developing account management skills and working with relevant customers and contacting them on a regular basis
* Participating in company exhibitions, customer events etc.
* B2B Experience
Some benefits this role comes with include:
* 25 days holiday + Bank Holidays
* Pension Scheme
* Healthcare Scheme
* Sick Pay and paid leave for your birthday
The salary on offer is between £26,000 – £28,000 per annum, depending on experience