Career Level Manager
Customer Support – Telecoms
This is a really interesting Customer Support / Sales Support role, working in a small, busy and friendly team in the Telecoms industry. This is a regular customer of ours and a fantastic place to work.
My client is well-established and successful Telecoms business. They're very busy, with high demand for their Internet Telephony services, as it will continue to be in the long-term as more people switch away from the legacy telecoms network. They have a small team that acts as first point of contact for a wide variety of customer enquiries and issues, mainly by phone and email.
The team is growing and we're looking for someone with excellent customer service skills gained in the Telecoms or IT industry. Day to day, the team provides first-line fault-finding and support (escalating to techies where necessary), answers and follows up incoming sales queries (no cold-calling!) and looks after existing customer relationships.
The team works very collaboratively in sharing tasks and there's room to specialise in the longer team if, for instance, you're particularly adept at fault-finding, account management, sales etc.
This will be a hybrid role after your onboarding period, so you'll be able to work up to three days per week from home if preferred.
* Acting as first point of contact for customers via email and telephone
* First-line customer support, analysing and diagnosing faults
* Working with internal technical teams and/or external network partners to resolve issues
* Answering and following up incoming sales enquiries from new and existing B2B customers
* Account Management of existing customer relationships
* Some out-of hours remote customer support on a rota basis
* Excellent customer service and communication skills, written and verbal
* Experience of working in a busy, collaborative team
* Top notch organisation, time management and admin skills
* Ability to prioritise tasks and manage own workload
* Strong eye for detail and sense of pride in providing excellent customer service
* Good proficiency in MS Office (Word, Excel, Outlook)
* Experience of providing customer support in a technically-led environment (Telecoms/IT)