Career Level Manager
Exciting opportunity for Cyber Security Consultants to be based in Guildford, Surrey to be part of an established business practice with multiple projects. Our client are seeking consultants from Graduates to Seniors.
Duties will include:
* Providing security expertise for major system procurements and Agile programmes to ensure secure solution delivery
* Identifying, analysing and evaluating information risks across a range of programmes, projects and systems
* Explaining to risk owners and other stakeholders the causes, likelihood and potential business impacts of information risks throughout the information system lifecycle
* Identifying and presenting options for treating or transferring information risks
* Authoring and/or supporting the development of security assurance documentation in accordance with risk management frameworks
* Developing or reviewing new security architectures that mitigate the risks posed by new technologies and business practices
* Providing consultancy to customers on information assurance and architectural problems
* Scoping security testing activities, and explaining the results and required remediation; and
* Conducting security monitoring and investigating security incidents
Applicants must possess:
* At least two years’ experience of complex ICT systems in a technical delivery or consulting capacity
* A good understanding of enterprise information and communications technology
* The ability to present and justify conclusions to project teams and business stakeholders
* Proven abilities in delivering to client expectations and requirements
* Strong verbal and written communications skills
Due to the nature of client side working, regular travel within the UK should be expected. The base office is in Guildford, but it is likely that you will spend the majority of your time working with clients at their sites.
Should you have any questions or wish to apply please do not hesitate to contact Clear Legal Recruitment Limited.
Please Note: Due to the number of applications we receive we may be unable to respond to every application directly. If you have not heard from us within 3 working days, please assume your application has been unsuccessful