Career Level Manager
My client is a well established Microsoft Partner who are currently looking for experienced D365FO Finance Consultants to join their team on a permanent basis. It's a remote based role, however you must be based in the UK. They are looking for Senior to Lead Consultants – please see below for more information:
* Experience of delivering F&SCM Projects, from cradle to grave.
* Extensive knowledge of all F&SCM modules, with primary focus on Finance related.
* Experience of Project work delivering dual write enabled architecture would be extremely beneficial.
* Experience and knowledge of Financial and management Reporter.
* Architect/Principial and Project Management.
* Cross Functional experience working with CE, Power platform, Integrations, Reporting and ERP consultants and end users
* Ability to hold the awkward conversations with the customer when needed and don't shy away from issues.
* Financial to Principal level & Supply Chain including Projects.
* Knowledge of Finance in all modules and understand how they all interlink together. (Very Important)
* Global Requirements by regions.
* Experience of implement Projects in a range of different industry sectors, with the ability to leverage knowledge and experience of past projects to benefit current one.
* Chairing meetings with Steering committees and all levels of management.
* The ability to pull the team together when things go wrong, to instil a positive can-do attitude. Nothing can't be fixed. Driving the project, looking ahead.
* The ability to pull a global design together that will suit all requirements for each region.
* Supporting role, not only to the team but to the customer.
* Ability to design new requirements, run the required meetings and understand the ask and know how to ask the correct questions, identify gaps and pull out the awkward questions and get them onto the table. Always thinking of processes, new modules and what we can deliver.
* Reports and design of requirements, pulling operational and financial together across all area's of the project.
* Be able to pull everyone together as a team.
* Support to the team.
* Trust and respect from the team, internal and external.
If you want to find out more, or apply please submit your CV and or contact me for more information.
Consultant: Kamilla Ryan
Email: (url removed)
Modis International Ltd acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers in the UK. Modis Europe Ltd provide a variety of international solutions that connect clients to the best talent in the world. For all positions based in Switzerland, Modis Europe Ltd works with its licensed Swiss partner Accurity GmbH to ensure that candidate applications are handled in accordance with Swiss law.
Both Modis International Ltd and Modis Europe Ltd are Equal Opportunities Employers.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Modis International Ltd and/ or Modis Europe Ltd. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement which explains how we will use your information is available on the Modis website
Other jobs you may like
Electrical Support Engineer – Unique role
- @ JobPloy Solutions Jobs
- Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire