Career Level Manager
Newark, Full Time, Permanent
£Competitive Salary DOE
Are you enthusiastic about design and creativity, a collaborative team player and have a keen eye for detail?
We have an exciting opportunity for a Digital Designer to join our Newark based client on a full time permanent basis. You will be joining a friendly, forward thinking team in a varied and exciting role.
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES
As a Digital Designer you will be required to:
* Collaborate with the marketing team with creative designs and solutions for web, email and social media campaigns
* Create bespoke brand logos, animations and motion videos following brand guidelines
* Identify new digital marketing trends and creative growth strategies
* Prepare newsletters and promotional emails
You should ideally possess the following experience:
* Hands on experience using Adobe Creative Suite
* Previous video editing experience using Premiere Pro and After Effects
* 2+ years’ experience in Marketing and Content Development
* Measuring performance/reporting of marketing campaigns
* A degree in Marketing or Graphic Design
THANK YOU FOR YOUR INTEREST IN THIS VACANCY AND GOOD LUCK WITH YOUR APPLICATION.
If you have not heard from a member of the Future Prospects team within 7 days from your application, please assume that your application has not been successful on this occasion. Unfortunately, due to the high volume of applications we receive, we are unable to provide individual feedback
The services of Future Prospects are those of an Employment Agency.