Career Level Manager
Digital Marketing Executive
£24,000 – £28,000 depending on experience
Join a company that has the WOW factor. A company that are winning industry awards on a regular basis. Don't settle for mediocrity, or second best. Our client is a a Digital Media company that offers a really friendly and positive place of work. They are looking for a candidate who would love the opportunity to work with a highly talented team. The team work closely together and they have created an environment where all staff learn new things every day.
The Role of the Digital Marketing Executive
Our client now has a fantastic opportunity for a creative and energetic candidate to join our rapidly growing team as a Digital Marketing Executive..
They are fast becoming one of the UK’s premier digital agencies. Long established and rapidly-growing, with fantastic core values, work ethos and a shed load of industry awards to back this up. They encourage a diverse workplace culture that allows people to have fun and thrive, whilst delivering great results for clients.
If you have a head full of ideas and get a buzz out of seeing your work in major press, then this is the perfect opportunity for you. Working on behalf of clients to generate quality backlinks, scroll-stopping news, and improving online presence, Digital PR is an opportunity to explore the out-of-the-ordinary and create content that journalists find irresistible.
Looking for a minimum of 2 years digital experience.
What the Digital Marketing Executive will be doing?
* Developing news-worthy, creative, and highly relevant campaigns
* Working with internal teams to bring campaigns to life
* Working directly with clients, pitching and refining your ideas
* Writing press releases and pitching campaign ideas to journalists
* Building and maintaining relationships with journalist, media and influencers
* Discovering and targeting unique and relevant publications
* Maintaining constant awareness of the media news cycle for client news opportunities
* Frequent checking of, and reacting to journalist request
What attributes are required for the Digital Marketing Executive?
* Be extremely creative but with commercial know how
* Be experienced seeding content and campaigns
* Will know exactly how to find a gap in the market for content
* Have an good understanding of SEO and the importance of how PR feeds into it
* Be proficient in the use of social media for research and communications
* Be a great team player and bring positive energy
For further information on this Digital Marketing Executive role, please get in touch with Andy at Contact Point Resourcing