Career Level Manager
9:00am – 5:00pm Monday to Friday
(Our client would consider a part time employee for the right candidate)
Our client is seeking to recruit a Digital Marketing Manager to join their small but friendly team based in their new prestigious office in Silverstone.
They are the UK’s leading suppliers of innovative technology and have enjoyed dramatic growth over the past few years with offices in Silverstone and France. They are now looking to continue that trend through continued organic growth, acquisition and new ventures.
The primary responsibility for this position will be to drive the company’s online activity which will include developing and editing the company’s website, including e-commerce functionality. In addition, this role will be responsible for the development of a cohesive social media program across all of the company’s on-line platforms.
There will be a regular requirement to liaise with external marketing agencies in addition to product suppliers and trade bodies to obtain information as required, so good interpersonal skills are important as is a familiarity in dealing with overseas partners.
Ideally, we are looking for individuals who meet the following criteria:
* Experience of planning, editing and updating social media content
* The ability to write SEO rich content that is compatible with the Core brand tone of voice
* The ability to produce high quality content featuring technical information whilst still producing a high standard of copy writing
* Experience working in a similar role, preferably for a recognisable brand
* Educated to degree level would be preferable, but not essential for the right person.
* Computer literate with a good working knowledge of MS Office
* Naturally organised and highly motivated with a positive attitude to work
* Excellent communication skills
* Flexible and able to multitask
* £32k salary
* Home office package including laptop computer
* 25 days paid holiday per year in addition to public holidays
* Company pension scheme
* Ample free parking
* Casual dress code
CRC Recruitment are a leading Midlands based recruitment consultancy covering vacancies across the UK. We have been established since 2003 and have a reputation for high service standards to both candidates and clients. We supply permanent or temporary staff to all areas of business covering a variety of different industry sectors