Career Level Manager
Digital Trading & Marketing Manager
3 days office based and WFH 2 days per week
Our client based in Glossop have an exciting opportunity for a Digital Trading & Marketing Manager to join their team on a permanent basis.
Established in 1984, and now the largest in their sector, they are a diverse, dynamic and fast paced business with real ambition.
This is an excellent opportunity for an ambitious, tenacious and talented marking professional with a strong knowledge of consumer trends and online shopper behaviour. Have the ability to think both commercially and creatively while being able to juggle multiple projects and still manage to adhere to tight deadlines within a fast paced environment. Ideally you’ll be a graduate with a marketing/business/design degree with an eye for detail.
Proficient in all relevant systems and software, including SEMRush and Phocas
Exceptional communication skills, both verbal and written
Commercial awareness and understanding of organisational challenges
Excellent numeracy and analytical skills – ability to interpret data to provide clear and concise actionable insights
Strong organisation and time management skills
Ability to work collaboratively with others and in an efficient, agile way
Excellent interpersonal and engagement skills with the ability to collaborate with departments across the business
Line management of one team member – National Account Web Executive
1. Overall owner of the primary UK customer account’s digital trading performance.
2. Identify ways to grow existing categories and create new ones to drive sales and web participation.
3. Ownership of the trade calendar and the delivery of accurate and on-time seasonal, webex and promo product launches
4. Managing seasonal product and category level content requirements and aligning with our customer’s channel needs
5. Overall owner of the content and trading calendars to increase Flair’s share of voice
6. Conduct regular reviews of UK search within rug vertical and share actionable insights
7. Support the NPD team using search insight and market awareness (comp shops, social)
8. Manage end-to-end product launches process
9. Lead on web projects and multi-channel projects
10. Lead on web part of product strategy for two major seasonal launches per year
11. Conduct regular monthly content audits with recommendations to improve customer experience.
12. Weekly & monthly reporting using Phocas
13. Perform “deep dives” for any areas in need of development, proactively identifying solutions
14. Any other relevant tasks or reporting needed to optimisation of web conversion and sales performance
All about you?
1. An expert relationship builder – able to establish and maintain a strong partnership with our key customer account
2. A good understanding of the omni-channel customer journey and the relationship between stores and web in a relevant consumer goods category
3. Be a consumer champion and category expert; backed up with solid data and consumer insight
4. Proactive in bringing new ideas and solutions to the table
5. Analytical – ability to produce and interpret marketing effectiveness and attribution data
6. High attention to detail
7. Ability to work as part of a team and independently
8. A creative mind, with the ability to understand what it takes to engage customers
9. Comfortable receiving constructive feedback
10. Influencing key stakeholders externally and internally at all levels to drive the rug category
11. Proactive member of the Marketing team, helping to achieve our vision of a culture of creative thinking, competitor awareness and a consumer-first approach
Free on-site parking
Birthday day off