Career Level Manager
This expanding agency needs a talented Digital Project Manager to join their team.
You will manage projects across Analytics, Web, Research, SEO and PPC.
You will have lots of client contact and manage digital projects ranging from £5K to £100K. You’ll work internally and externally and be responsible for the success of your projects.
You will have both the autonomy to lead projects and the support to be successful doing so.
You will prepare for and lead major client meetings, hold regular update calls and work with the delivery team to ensure excellence on every occasion.
You’ll be given substantial responsibility and have the chance to master new digital marketing technologies as well as grow within your own role and expertise.
Reporting directly to the Head of Projects, they are looking for:
* At least one year’s experience of working as a Project Manager, ideally within an agency environment.
* Incredible organisation and attention to detail. We want you to be thorough. If you have a messy desk – this might not be the job for you!
* An understanding of SEO, PPC, analytics, web build, social media and video is desirable
* A fantastic ability to communicate and a passion for technology, data and marketing.
* The ability to demonstrate confidence, as you will have substantial responsibility when dealing with clients.
* You will learn from the best. The technical experts will help with your training and development. You will also have the opportunity to learn and develop across all functions of digital marketing. This is the ideal role to establish a career in Digital Marketing
* They will also support you – when you join and as you develop. They recognise success and they'll promote you as you improve.
* If you’re good, you can directly influence the direction and strategy of the business – we want leaders. If you rise to the challenge, you can help us shape our clients, our service and our future.
* You will be joining a great team, who respect each other and enjoy regular social activities.
* This can be an office, hybrid working or fully remote role