Career Level Manager
Door To Door Sales
Do you want to work for a major start-up in telecoms?
Have you got door to door sales experience but want to take it further with a company that is growing at speed?
Then brsk is your answer.
Basic Salary: £23,000 to £25,000 per annum for experienced sellers
OTE: £46,000 to £50,000 + uncapped commission
Travel Allowance: £2,000 per annum
Working: Flexible hours available Monday to Saturday. Full and Part time roles available.
We are a UK-based, full fibre provider that is rolling out a new up to 1 gigabit per second broadband network to homes and businesses across the UK.
With an average broadband speed of 64mbps, the UK is ranked amongst the lowest in Europe for its poor internet connectivity and we are here to CHANGE this by delivering a better-net. We are a start-up team of innovative, agile and driven individuals, looking to scale up and achieve our ambitious plan to connect a million homes in the UK to our gigabit network.
We have now rolled out fibre to 100,000 homes in the UK in 20 months and connceted over 5000 customers, making us one of the fastest growing Altnets in the UK.
What sets us apart? You do, each one of us has a voice and collectively contribute to building brsk. We have an engagement score of 90% and our teams feel connected to and empowered at brsk. If you are wanting to work somewhere you can have a real impact and believe you can innovate in a fast paced environment, then this may be the role for you
About the Sales Role
We're looking for someone who is motivated, ambitious, customer and target-driven. You’ll be someone able to sell on the door, at a sales event and market locally and online while building the brsk brand to drive uptake of our broadband services in the Manchseter area.
We believe British broadband is not fit for purpose in this high-flying tech era, and we're on a mission to do something about it.
We're offering outstanding, reasonably priced packages with various contract or no contract options. We're bringing up to 1-gigabit broadband to people all over the UK, freeing them from bad broadband, one community at a time.
This is a field-based role located Manchester region (you will be working with a team and a Sales Manager) and it would be ideal (if you have experience in either/or sales, field sales, door-to-door sales, or face-to-face sales experience. You'll be expected to be in the field driving sales in your area, we'd also love to see you in person on occasion for team meetings and updates.
Door To Door Sales Job Purpose:
* As a Sales Executive you will be responsible for selling a range of broadband and telecoms products to prospects door to door
* Based in Manchester on a day-to-day basis
* Able to consistently achieve set weekly and monthly activity and opportunity targets
* Share ideas of other opportunities within the area to maximise the service uptake
* Carry and exceed your own sales targets via face-to-face sales
* Generating leads and gathering contact details
* Demonstrate self-confidence, strong interpersonal skills and a proven ability to persuade
* Updating customer records on the database, and maintaining your Sales Pipeline.
* Maintaining high standards of customer service
* Use objection handling techniques to your advantage
* Keeping the rest of the team up to date with relevant feedback and information from your area
* Excellent communication skills at all levels
* Ideally, we are looking for people who have door to door experience
* Excellent awareness of the area
* Enthusiasm, a drive to succeed, a positive attitude and a strong work ethic are key for this role.
* Excellent time management and organisational skills
* A drive for excellence and high attention to detail, a desire to learn and grow
* Driving licence and own vehicle
We offer a competitive salary for candidates who can display the above experience and behaviours. We also provide 26 days of holiday in addition to public holidays and private healthcare
Other jobs you may like
Sales Manager / Business Development (CNC Services)Manager
- @ JobPloy Solutions Jobs
- Coventry, West Midlands (County)