Career Level Manager
Embedded Software Engineer. Our client is one of the world’s leading manufacturers of Human Machine Interfaces, providing innovative and tailored control panels, Trackballs, Touch Pads and Keyboard solutions, to blue chip companies. Due to continued growth, they are looking for an experienced Embedded Software Engineer to join their team.
Embedded Software Engineer duties include:
* Lead and deliver the design, development and testing of software and firmware for electronic products.
* Prepare and sign-off software specifications, technical and test reports to professional standards.
* Support commercial proposals by providing technical, cost and timing information for software development and test activities.
* Be responsible for managing software changes and firmware changes to product.
* Perform fault analysis where required (e.g., debugging of malfunctioning devices.)
Embedded Software Engineer requirements:
* Bachelors’ or Masters’ Degree in Computer Engineering/Computer Science or Electrical/Electronic Engineering.
* A minimum of 5 years of experience as an embedded-C developer in an electronics development or manufacturing company.
* Proficient understanding of code versioning processes and tools (e.g. Git).
* A strong understanding of modern programming architectures and interfaces.
* Familiar with protocols such SPI, I2C, I2S, UART, USB, CAN, Ethernet.
Hours of Work: Permanent days Monday – Friday