Career Level Manager
Smart Solutions are currently working in partnership with an award winning training provider, and we are pleased to be recruiting for an Employer Engagement Officer to join their business on a permanent basis
The Employer Engagement Officer is responsible for establishing, building and nurturing long term business relationships that generate new opportunities with new and existing employers to enable the company achieve its performance Targets
This role is a mix of home and field based covering Swansea, Bridgend and Barry areas.
Key Skills Required of the Employer Engagement Officer:
* Experience within Recruitment
* Experience of working with unemployed adults.
* Experience of working in a target driven commercial environment
* Client relationship management
* Networking skills
* Experience of cold calling
* Presentation and report writing
* Full driving licence with use of own vehicle
Core Duties of the Employer Engagement Officer:
* Accountable for using a variety of sales, business development and marketing techniques in order to attract new business.
* Responsible for following up new business opportunities, arranging meetings, planning and preparing presentations
* Responsible for the creation of business development and employer engagement plans and strategies.
* Responsible for working with and supporting the Employment Advisors in developing a caseload of employers focused on increasing job opportunities for our participants
* Responsible for influencing, negotiating and encouraging employers to use Participants to fill their vacancies.
* Working directly with key employers and recruitment agencies developing and building strong, sustainable partner relationships to ensure you become the long term partner of choice
* Accountable for increasing company’s knowledge of employer needs by sector, the local labour market and how they can support them.
* Responsible for conducting market analysis, feedback and maintaining market and competitor knowledge
* Responsible for maintaining commercial awareness of business opportunities arising in the local and national market and adopt a proactive approach to new business generation.
* Responsible for planning and attending relevant networking events
* Work closely with the Marketing Executive to develop marketing strategies to generate new business and vacancy opportunities for our Employability Skills participants
Benefits of the Role:
* Starting salary of £23,000 pa
* Contributory Pension Scheme
* 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays
* Life Assurance
* Personal development and career opportunities
* Eyesight care scheme
* Gym Membership
* NUS discount card
* Cycle to work scheme
* Travel expenses and business mileage
If this sounds of interest to you and you would like to find out more then why not click apply today and one of our team will come back to you.
Smart Solutions Recruitment are advertising this role and are acting as an employment agency