Career Level Manager
Employment Engagement Officer
Cardiff, Barry, Swansea
Permanent: Full Time, Monday to Friday 9am to 4.30pm
Due to ongoing growth, my client – an established and growing Training Company are looking for an Employment Engagement Officer to join their team.
What are the core responsibilities of the Employment Engagement Officer?
• Accountable for using a variety of sales, business development and marketing techniques to attract new business.
• Responsible for following up new business opportunities, arranging meetings, planning, and preparing presentations.
• To create business development and employer engagement plans and strategies.
• Work directly with key employers and recruitment agencies developing and building strong, sustainable partner relationships to ensure that our client becomes the long-term partner of choice.
• Conduct market analysis, feedback and maintaining market and competitor knowledge.
• Work closely with the Marketing Executive to develop marketing strategies to generate new business and vacancy opportunities for our participants.
What skills and experience are we looking for from potential Employment Engagement Officer applicants?
• Experience within Recruitment, management and working in a target driven commercial environment.
• Client relationship management
• Networking skills, Presentation and report writing.
• Experience of cold calling
• Motivational and inspirational attitude and communication skills
• Full driving licence with use of own vehicle
• Ability to speak Welsh.
• Experience of working with unemployed adults.
Employment Engagement Officer role is subject to a DBS check. The cost of the DBS check will be met by our client.
• Contributory Pension Scheme
• 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays
• Life Assurance
• Personal development and career opportunities
• Eyesight care scheme
• Gym Membership
• NUS discount card
• Cycle to work scheme
• Travel expenses and business mileage
• Being an Employee Owner as part of the EOT
The most tangible advantage of being an Employee Ownership Trust is their annual bonus; this percentage is determined by the overall performance of the organisation and subject to qualifying criteria