Career Level Manager
Employment Law / HR Consultant
We are currently looking for an experienced Employment Law / HR Consultant to join our team.
Offering an attractive salary in the region of £30k dependent on experience, this is a fantastic chance to develop your career and work with a business dedicated to offering an outstanding service to our customers by supporting them through continuous investment in our people and processes.
Who Are We
Supportis, part of the Drive Further Collective, offers bespoke HR, employment law, H&S, and training services to business across the UK. We are a talented team of qualified employment law advisers and experienced business managed with expertise in generalist and sector specific support. We’re a family-owned business and are determined, honest and relentless in helping our customers and each other. We go further to provide the best service, and by doing this we further ourselves.
The Employment Law / HR Consultant Job
To provide Employment Law, HR advice and solutions to a range of clients. You'll also be assisting in the development of relationships, HR products, services and documents.
* Providing telephone and email advisory service
* Advising clients on a variety of issues from disciplinaries, redundancies, TUPE and more
* Preparing formal policies and procedures, employee handbooks, and statement of terms and conditions for clients
What You Need
Applicants should –
* have demonstrable experience in a similar legal industry or HR role
* have experience in providing HR consultancy or shared service centre experience
* have strong skills in all areas of HR and employment law
* have a proven ability to provide excellent client care
* A CIPD, or Employment Law qualification whilst not essential, would be beneficial.
We are also keen to hear from anyone with previous litigation experience for an alternative role.
Our people are important to us. They are what makes us unique. When you join Supportis, you can expect –
* 25 days holiday (+ B/H and a day off for your birthday)
* Hybrid working
* Colleague Assistance Programme
* Perk Box
* A wealth of progression opportunities
* Additional earning potential with our range of bonus schemes and monthly incentives
* Fun events including two company parties a year, team lunches and more
A truly diverse and highly inclusive workforce that share the same passion – a unique drive for excellence, for themselves, the business and our customers. A strong community of people who help to develop each other and are always looking for ways build on our incredible service levels.
Don’t delay. If you have the skills and experience to excel in this role, apply today
Other jobs you may like
Solicitor – Medical Negligence
- @ JobPloy Solutions Jobs
- Kingston upon Hull, City of Kingston upon Hull