Career Level Manager
Event Project Manager
£30,000 to £35,000 p.a. DOE
* Are you an experienced and passionate Event Project Manager with the ability to on a portfolio of highly complex and multi-faceted regional, National and International events?
* Do you have a hands-on, strategic approach to delivering tangible results for clients and their customers?
* Do you want to be part of a highly ambitious and dynamic creative team where you will be given the opportunity to truly make your mark in the industry?
ER Recruitment is excited to be working with our client, a market leading events and brand management agency, that offers concept to delivery services in Events, Production, Brand Management and PR.
Role & Responsibilities of the Event Project Manager:
* Effectively research, develop, schedule and deliver event plans for the company and its clients, for which you are allocated and responsible for.
* Cultivate relationships on behalf of the company and its clients to secure and meet the delivery, sponsorship and operational demands and contractual terms of each event.
* Be the lead authority on all events and projects for which you are designated; utilise resource and work with others in the team, ensuring effective planning and operational implementation, taking a hands-on approach as is deemed necessary to deliver the agreed requirements of each event.
* Oversee all aspects of your event’s / project’s development and its successful delivery.
* Hold responsibility for the development and delivery of all health and safety, data, advertising, information, management and operational protocols to ensure that all events are legally compliant and most importantly safe.
* Be pro-active in the continued cultivation of business and political relationships, partnerships and associated sponsors for each event.
* Ensure that the company’s contractual responsibilities and obligations are delivered on-time and within budget for each event.
* Be the main point of contact for clients, sponsors, local businesses and public sector authorities, as required.
* Develop, cultivate, manage and be responsible for setting up meetings with clients, stakeholders, sponsors and partners generating agendas, action logs and minutes.
* Manage all related supply and distribution channels and contracts as needed in line with the requirements of each event / project.
* Present event / project concepts at local and national meetings, as is required from time to time.
* Monitor and report on progress against scheduled objectives to clientele, partners and sponsors.
* Create bespoke quotations for projects/events in line with budget for clients.
* Arrange and manage celebrity and political attendances, creating guidance notes and scripts where necessary, as may be required from time to time.
* Undertake all geographical, demographical, sectorial and topographical research as required to inform the development and delivery of each project.
* Keep project management software updated with live information – providing clients with a snapshot of delivery progress on a regular basis.
* Oversight and management of the ticketing pathway, event details, ticketing and associated logistics – along with all associated data – for events which you are responsible.
* Management of event / project feedback channels.
* Make use of effective digital tools to streamline planning and work processes.
* Work with the Company’s Partnerships Director and Marketing and Communications Manager to continually forge sponsor, media, press, business and public sector partnerships and connections to support and fund the events for which you are responsible and develop new prospects as is required, to deliver upon the company’s terms.
About You as the Events Project Manager:
4 plus years’ experience in a Project Management role or similar.
Exceptional project management, organisational, scheduling, time and delivery /implementation skills.
Experience of building strong long-term relationships with clients at all levels of a business.
Results and sales focused with an ability to effectively communicate and up-sell with an array of messages to a range of stakeholders.
Experience of event management.
An ability to demonstrate a personal approach with creative thinking, intuition and flair.
Multi-task with conflicting priorities and time pressures.
Ability to seek out and develop audiences and business prospects.
Ability to lead, whilst working with others as part of a team.
Willingness to travel to other areas of the UK/ abroad if necessary and work flexibly as projects require.
Please note by applying for this role you give consent for ER Recruitment to retain your CV for up to 24 months for the purposes of assisting you to find your next role unless you notify us otherwise.
While we aim to get back to all applicants however if you do not receive a response within seven working days then unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
We are here to help with your career so please send a copy of your CV to us. If you know of anyone else who is looking for their next opportunity, please feel free to refer them to us or pass on our details.
We look forward to hearing from you