Career Level Manager
Events Assistant / 12 month FTC / Hybrid work
My client, a globally recognizable charitable organisation are currently looking for an Events Assistant to join their busy team on a 12 month FTC.
The role will require an organised, personable and detail orientated individual who is looking to expand on their events experience!
Role & Responsibilities:
• Ensure the smooth management of on-site events
• Provide consistent updates to internal and external teams
• Work across multiple departments including catering teams, cleaning teams, porters and audio visual teams among many more!
• Ensure accurate paperwork is produced for all events, such as invoices and contracts
• Work with external suppliers
• Undertake various shifts (some early mornings and late nights) to ensure the smooth running of all events
Essential Skills & Experience:
• 1+ years' experience within a busy events environment
• Happy to work in a super-fast-paced and ever changing environment
• Experience working with both internal and external clientele
•£28,000 – £31,000
• 25 days holiday + bank holidays + Christmas off
• AMAZING pension
• Flexible hours, hybrid working pattern
• Subsidised food and drink on site
• Beautiful offices in Central London