Career Level Manager
Events Director | B2B / B2C Events | London | £70,000 – £80,000
As the Head of Events / Events Director, you will develop and grow our fantastic client, strategy design through to delivery operations. We are looking for a creative, outgoing, and results-driven Events Director who has been working with multiple clients / brands across a range of B2B / B2C events. The Events Director will need to be able to drive sales, so business development experience is essential.
You will be a brand ambassador and drive our clients Events as a market leader within the events sector, helping to reposition as a leader by designing and developing a strong brand.
Key responsibilities for the Head of Events / Events Director:
* Developing the events strategy in conjunction with the Executive Board
* Leading the Events Team, in the planning, scheduling, and delivering of the programme of events
* Identifying, creating, and executing a long-term programme of launch and repeat events with strong commercial angles and high revenue generation opportunities
* Leading on supplier relationship management and the procurement of services, to enable the delivery of the events programme.
* A trusted advisor to the Board, Senior Leadership teams, suppliers, and clients; developing events to maximise their reach, size and commercial potential growing customer satisfaction and increasing profitability.
* Working closely with all departments including Client Services and Creative to help identify and build new business opportunities and contribute to pitches
* Taking responsibility for all facets of events delivery, ensuring there are well-articulated and understood operating procedures for events management, including pre-event production, logistics.
About the successful Head of Events / Events Director:
* Extensive events management experience in a senior or leadership role, including management of end-to end delivery events at medium sized and large-scale venues, covering planning, pre-event production, logistics, on-site management, post-event breakdown, and post-event evaluation
* A strong people leader, with a proven track record in motivating and developing teams to deliver a high level of performance. A team player, with a hands-on management style, to guide delivery and performance, and encourage a positive team spirit
* A high degree of self-organisation, and the ability to manage multiple priorities, as well as the ability to solve problems on the ground, and remain calm when dealing with conflict or unforeseen circumstances
* Demonstrable experience in business and events planning, budgeting, and delivering revenue targets and efficiencies
* A commercial mindset and desire to innovate is essential.
* You should have a high level of understanding of the role of events in supporting lead generation, and event marketing
If you have the relevant experience for this superb opportunity, please get in touch ASAP