Career Level Manager
Our client is one of Scotland's most established legal practices and boasts a highly respected reputation as a firm of solicitors with offices in Edinburgh and Aberdeen. Their expert legal teams specialise in dispute resolution, commercial and charity law, private client services, and property law.
* The role can be office-based or hybrid home working.
* Up to £32k
Our client currently has a vacancy for a paralegal to join their friendly executry team.
* You will have a significant degree of autonomy as well as your own case load.
* deal with all aspects of executry administration to include;
* Investigating the extent of the estate
* preparing the Confirmation application and Inheritance Tax return
* preparing the executry account and dealing with related tax matters.
* These duties will be carried out under the supervision of one of our partners.
The successful applicant must be:
* The ideal candidate will have a positive, enthusiastic approach.
* Experience as an executry paralegal.
We-Talent Group Ltd is acting as both an employment business and employment agency.
Don't forget our recommendation scheme: Recommend a friend or colleague to us and receive up to £100 each once they have completed 30 days in a role via We-Talent Group! *
*Terms and conditions apply; contact us for details
Other jobs you may like
Solicitor – Medical Negligence
- @ JobPloy Solutions Jobs
- Kingston upon Hull, City of Kingston upon Hull