Career Level Manager
Are you an experienced Export Sales person? Would you like to join an innovative and exciting company who have an excellent reputation for both their product and their professionalism? Well-known in their field, they offer both customers and distributors an unsurpassed quality and service worldwide. The MD knows each individual employee personally by their first name, which assures a dedicated and positive workforce.
The company develop, manufacture and export some very niche technical adhesive and chemical products. To be considered for this role you will be an experienced sales person with export experience, preferably within a chemical or technical sector Ideally you will be qualified to degree level (or equivalent) within a science related subject.
Career satisfaction, remuneration and professional growth are available to their new Export Sales Executive! You will be office based in Southampton, Hampshire. This is a permanent role offering Monday -Friday 8.30 – 5pm, 25 days holiday plus 8 days bank holidays, basic salary of up to £38,000 per annum plus annual bonus, pension (10% of salary), private medical insurance, and on-site parking.
Overall, you will be the connection for both internal and external customers and distributors both in the UK and globally. You will be supporting business growth through account development and identifying new business, assisting with product launches and handling technical and commercial enquiries.
Other responsibilities of Export Sales Executive include:
* Management of key accounts and developing new client base within EMEA region
* Working closely with external sales colleagues to handle new and existing sales enquiries
* Providing product training for distributors
* Liaising daily with customer service and internal sales teams
* Discussing, quoting and selling technical products with clients and colleagues
* Following up on new leads, tracking sales targets
* Occasional trips overseas to visit clients
* Attending events and exhibitions, supporting marketing with product launches
Ideally you will be qualified to degree level (or equivalent) within a science related subject. You must have previous experience within Export Sales.
Apply immediately, we look forward to hearing from you