Career Level Manager
Facilities Manager (TFM) – up to £46,000 – London/Reading
My client is one the leading Facilities service providers nationally meaning this is a fantastic opportunity to join a progressive company that invest in their employees and their careers.
Paying a generous salary of up to £45k, this is an exciting opportunity for a driven individual who is looking to join a highly successful company.
* Development opportunities within the organisation, allowing a real opportunity for career progression
* The opportunity to work in an award winning Facilities Management organisation
* Working with an exciting variety of clientele, from corporate law and banking firms, through to media and tech companies
* Providing daily tenant and client liaison across these contracts.
* Full responsibility of WIP and P&L.
* Full UK licence required for travel between the portfolio.
* TFM experience.
* Manage and Co-ordinate operations, ensuring you deliver outstanding results
* Act as single point of contact for allocated buildings, managing escalations and customers, suppliers and colleagues to ensure a seamless service delivery
* Implement effective Maintenance Plans through the deployment of people, contractors, equipment, systems and materials.
* Management of hard and soft service contractors on site
* Management of permit to work system
* Ensure compliance with company policies and procedures
* Management of a service charge budget of around £1.5 million across the two sites
* Ensure high standards of service delivery are continually delivered to all occupiers
* Liaison with service desk and Associate Director to ensure any issues are dealt with swiftly and accurately
* Ability to organise and prioritise workloads, together with the ability to handle deadlines and respond well under pressure.
* Sound decision-making capabilities.
* Act as the first point of call for staff reporting any maintenance/fabric/IT issues
* Good administration and organisational skills.
* MBIFM – Member Of BIFM (Desirable but not essential)
* IOSH/ NEBOSH qualification (Desirable)
* Management and supervision of a team
* Understanding of performance measures and KPI compliance
For further information please contact Hasan at The Invictus Group