Career Level Manager
If you're an established leader with manufacturing experience seeking the next progressive step in your career, look no further! We're looking for someone who is passionate about delivering great wholesome products to take the reigns at our Crewkerne site.
As Site Manager of our Crewkerne manufacturing facility, you'll be instrumental in ensuring we are able to get our delicious range of high quality products out to our customers in a timely fashion by leading, coordinating and managing all aspects of site operations. Working closely with the Site Management Team you will be integral in embedding the Yeo Valley culture, demonstrating our values and ensuring we're on track to achieve our strategic aims.
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone who is looking to take the next big step in their career and continue leadership within food manufacturing. The ideal person for this role requires ambition, a focus on continuous improvement and thinks outside the box to achieve results and drive performance.
* Ensuring our employees Health & Safety is put first
* Leading and managing all site staff through strong, visible, leadership
* Leading by example when it comes to displaying Yeo Valley's core values
* Managing and delivering on site objectives by working closely and collaboratively with the Site Management Team and other relevant business-wide stakeholders
* Achieving site productivity, efficiency, quality, service and financial objectives through agreed key performance indicators
* Ensuring continuous improvement activities take place
* Working cross-functionally both leading on and supporting wider business initiatives and projects where appropriate