Career Level Manager
My client is looking for an Experienced Family Paralegal with a minimum of 12 months full time experience after completing a degree, to join their well establish and well known office in Southend-On-Sea, Essex.
The successful candidate should have strong communication skills and have good organisational and time management skills. You must also be able to manage your workload with minimum supervision and be able to work well under pressure.
If successful, you will be joining an outstanding team within an award winning firm, who provide support to all team members. The firm offer flexible working, a competitive salary along with clear progression opportunities.
• Experience in privately funded Family matters along with privately and publicly funded Domestic Violence matters (1+ years experience)
• Excellent client care skills
• Require minimum supervision
• Competitive salary
• Workplace pension scheme
• Flexible working
• Competitive annual leave package
• Ongoing training and professional development.
Should you have any questions or wish to apply please do not hesitate to contact Clear Legal and Financial Recruitment.
Please Note: Due to the number of applications we receive we may be unable to respond to every application directly. If you have not heard from us within 3 working days, please assume your application has been unsuccessful
Other jobs you may like
Solicitor – Medical Negligence
- @ JobPloy Solutions Jobs
- Kingston upon Hull, City of Kingston upon Hull