Career Level Manager
My client is looking for an outstanding Family Solicitor to join their team in Maidstone or Canterbury in Kent.
• This is a great opportunity to join the team at an award-winning legal practice
• You will be joining a long-established firm with a modern outlook and a client focussed approach. They recognise the need for individuals and businesses to have access to effective and straight-forward advice.
• Generally, they look to recruit candidates who are keen to develop their knowledge and skills, provide excellent client care and have a good work-life balance.
• Running your own caseload in their busy Family department.
• Working alongside another experienced family solicitor and a great team of secretaries.
• An opportunity to develop your career in a supportive environment
• Based in an office right in the heart of a thriving town centre.
• Advising and assisting clients on a range of family law matters including divorce, separation, financial remedy application, private children law, pre-nuptial and cohabitation agreements.
• Running files in accordance with case management system, office procedures and regulatory requirements.
• Working as a team with rest of department but undertaking own admin tasks and preparing/sending own emails/letters/documents where appropriate.
• Communication (verbal and written)
• Advocacy and drafting
• Updated knowledge of law and practice
• Impartial analysis
• Common sense and initiative
• Honesty, integrity and confidentiality
• Ability to organise and prioritise workload
• IT proficiency
• Risk management
• Ability to work under pressure
• Confidence and enthusiasm
• Commercial awareness
Should you have any questions or wish to apply please do not hesitate to contact Clear Legal Recruitment Limited.
Please Note: Due to the number of applications we receive we may be unable to respond to every application directly. If you have not heard from us within 3 working days, please assume your application has been unsuccessful
Other jobs you may like
Solicitor – Medical Negligence
- @ JobPloy Solutions Jobs
- Kingston upon Hull, City of Kingston upon Hull