Career Level Manager
Role: Fibre Engineer
Location: Bury St Edmunds
We believe in giving back to our employees and empowering everyone to develop to their full potential. We currently offer some great benefits, that are continuously being reviewed!
* 22 Days holiday, plus bank holidays. Increasing with service!
* Company bonus scheme
* Access to 100’s of discounts via Perkbox!
* Access to Perkbox Medical!
* Eye Care Vouchers
* Company events!
* Company Pension
* Sick Pay
About our exciting opportunity:
Our Operations team are looking for experienced Fibre Engineers to join this exciting and growing team! Duties include but not limited to;
* Complete fibre installation.
* Install and terminate fibre cables.
* Operate vehicles and static mounted MEWPS.
* Carry out onsite surveys for new locations and prepare reports.
* Complete risk assessments.
* Record all job information with accuracy.
* Experience in a similar role.
* SA001. SA002 (desirable)
* S8, S7 (desirable)
* Full UK Driving License
If you feel this is the position you are looking for, please do not hesitate to apply and send your CV or get in contact with us to fin out more