Career Level Manager
Would you like to join an ISP that has recently benefited from over £100 million investment?
You could come in as installation engineer and take you career to the next step with continuous training and development opportunities. You will have the chance to work your way up to supervising or further yourself in engineering as the company fulfills their growth plans.
In the last year the ISP has doubled the size of their network and they plan to do this again with you connecting customers both residential and commercial to reach their target of half a million connections by 2026.
You will be responsible for the internal installations of residential and commercial properties bringing live networks to the customer and being the face of the company.
This will include:
– Customer Installations which will include fibre splicing at the premises
– You will be climbing poles and bringing the drop wire to the property and also be bringing the cable from underground pits and chambers.
– You will also be liaising with back office teams, dealing with queries, and ensuring the customer has connection.
– You must have a background in fibre installations
– PIA acrediations would be great but are not essential
– NRSWA/ Streetworks/ Signing lighting and guarding is essential
– You will need a full driving licence
– As this is customer facing you will need to be approachable and friendly as you will be representing the company