Career Level Manager
Role: Field Sales Consultant
Location: Hemel Hempstead
About this exciting opportunity:
The role includes attracting potential customers to our Full Fibre Broadband. You will be visiting prospective customers in designated areas, presenting the company's product offerings, building relationships with potential customers, and closing sales.
* Engaging with local residents door to door advising them that full fibre broadband to the premises is now available for them to connect.
* Consulting with residents gaining understanding of their current broadband provider, current speeds they are receiving, current products and contract lengths.
* Educating residents on the value of full fibre to the premises VS traditional copper wire broadband providers.
* Recording data accurately and in line with GDPR regulations (name contact details)
* Attending local events and promotional functions, creating brand awareness
* Prospecting your community areas and new builds released
* Working hours Monday – Friday (Some weekends for events, days off in lieu)
Skills & Experience Required:
* Full UK drivers licence
* Own transport
* Negotiation, presentation and closing skills
* Ability to build positive and effective relationships
* Ability to work under pressure and consistently reach targets
* Organisation skills with good time management
* Experience in direct sales, ideally in the telecom industry is a bonus, but not essential