Career Level Manager
Field Sales Executive – Falkirk/Stirling & surrounding areas
Looking for a new professional challenge, within a high performing field sales team?
Do you want to be the face of one of Scotland’s most recognisable household brands, CR Smith?
Relentless focus on product excellence and customer experience is at the heart of everything we do, rated Excellent on Trust Pilot, we have also recently been voted the best company in the UK in our sector by consumer champion Which
As we continue to be the very best in our market, we deliver leading sales & technical training to our field sales teams whilst investing in our people so that you can genuinely drive your personal career development – and our business, whilst achieving financial stability.
What we offer –
· Competitive Earning Package OTE £60K+ (uncapped commission)
· Executive Company Car, Fuel Allowance, Pension & Healthcare
· Monthly company sales incentives including trips away, meals for 2, Shopping Vouchers
· Latest in sales aid technology and marketing kit
· Fully certified sales & masterclass product training
· Flexible working hours to suit
· Fully pre-qualified appointments provided & arranged
CR Smith is Scotland’s number one home improvement specialist and with over 45 years’ experience, it is an established and well-trusted household brand.
With a recent £3m investment in our state of the art manufacturing factory, we offer a full range of exclusive products, including our Lorimer range of windows, doors and bespoke Living Spaces in addition to our FIX repair and upgrade service.
What we expect of you-
· Demonstrate a background in sales and have a real desire to succeed – We will consider any B2B/B2C/Retail/Customer Services background
· Ambitious candidates who want to be rewarded significantly for hitting and overachieving their targets and will thrive off the continuous coaching, training & career development we offer to ensure your on-going development.
· Offer customers the most advanced products on the market with the very best guarantees and outstanding finance options
· The ideal candidate will be highly motivated with an entrepreneurial flair, the determination to build their own business and go the extra mile whilst representing a leading national brand.
· Full UK Drivers Licence with a minimum of 1 years driving experience
With the nation now investing more than ever in to their properties, this is the perfect time to join the number one home improvement specialist in the UK, build your own business whilst providing customers with their home sweeter home.
Other jobs you may like
Recruitment Consultant / Account Manager
- @ JobPloy Solutions Jobs
- Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire