Career Level Manager
The Finance Analyst will support the Revenue Finance manager in managing all aspects of the companys Revenues, whilst seeking opportunities for growth and mitigating risks. The Analysts primary responsibility will be to ensure the accurate and timely billing of all services whilst identifying areas of Revenue opportunity or assurance risk.The role will be responsible for the analysis of large and complex Revenue and Property data sets, month end accounting, forecasting of the key metrics and liaising with the BI team in regard to data integrity.
– Financial Accounting: Ensure timely and accurate billing of all services to the Anchor tenants and other 3rd parties, providing appropriate detailed supporting back up where required, Monitor and coordinate tracking and resolution of billing queries raised, liaising with BI and other business functions where necessary, Manage the delivery of monthly financial data to enable successful completion of financial reporting, Post the monthly Revenue finance transactions during the month-end cycle, Perform and support reviews of monthly balance sheet reconciliations.
Reporting and analysis, forecasting and business partnering: Accurately forecast future financials on a rolling basis through understanding the relationship between business activities and drivers of Revenue, Prepare and review the Revenue analysis section of the monthly Management Accounts and provide insightful commentary, Improve financial status by analysing results, monitoring variances and identifying trends, Review, measure and remediate data and propose appropriate remedial or re-enforcing actions, Work with the finance team to ensure all data is submitted on an accurately and timely basis, Provide day to day financial support as required.
Skills and Knowledge
– Financial accounting knowledge and experience of managing relationships
– Min Part qualified Professional finance qualification (e.g. ACA/CIMA/ACCA)
– Able to understand and interpret complex data sets
– Ability to analyse financial data and prepare financial reports
– Ability to work accurately to tight deadlines
– Clear communicator – written and oral
– Min Intermediate excel skills
– Team player