Career Level Manager
Flutter Developer | £45-60k | Hybrid
Don’t apply for this job if you want to pay for your own breakfast and lunch, as here that is all part of the package! With free holidays (skiing was the last one) and various events – all on top of working with the newest technology – there is a lot to like about this opportunity. If you like the idea of a hard-working environment with a lot of rewards – where if you go into the office you probably actually save money due to all the perks involved – then read on!
A specialist hospitality company based in Alderley Edge, they are big on hybrid working, flexibility (including flexi-time when it comes to starting and finishing your day) and advancing people’s careers.
What’s in it for you?
* Hybrid working between office and home
* Flexible working – can start/finish earlier/later depending on lifestyle
* Free breakfast, free lunch, holidays and social events – all free of charge!
* Working on a variety of projects across technologies, most of which is greenfield/fresh code rather than BAU – so very much a range of work on offer
Day to day Responsibilities
* Working across the entire Software Development Lifecycle
With interviews aiming to be arranged imminently, apply now to discuss it further!
If you feel that you don’t tick all of the boxes but still want to discuss it just in case…still feel free to apply