Career Level Manager
Frontend Developer – JS Framework
Up to £45,000 + Bonus
If your passion is frontend development and you’re looking to keep your skills fresh, this is the company to do just that with. Their tech stack is super hot and super modern and constantly evolving, making it a Developers dream.
We’re looking for a Frontend Developer to join a steadily growing team of Developers at a web solutions technology company headquartered in Leeds. They’ve got a range of clients and also form part of a large group of companies so to say the work will be fast-paced and varied is an understatement. Many are tech challenger brands or big quote and buy sites – names of which you’ll be very familiar with.
Things you need to know:
* It’s a remote first company, with team meet ups taking place once a month in the centre of Leeds, the meetings run from 11am to 3pm allowing you to build the travel into your working day
* They’ve got an internally developed API which gives you access to everything you need to build the frontend
* They've built an NPM library. full of reusable components to use across all apps
* It's hugely autonomous and virtual daily stand ups keep you connected with the team
* Learning and development is encouraged and cross-training is available
* They have incredibly low staff turnover and a very positive culture
Their tech stack includes Vue3, React, Typescript, Tailwind, Pinia, VueX, Vite, Redux, NPM, AWS, EC2, Docker, Git, SASS – the list goes on.
We’re looking for frontend development experience and the following tech skills:
* Vue and/or React
* HTML, CSS, SASS
* State Management – Redux, VueX, Pinia
* Webpack and/or Vite
* Responsive design etc.
* Typescript – *desired* – Training will be provided
This is a great role with a great company, if you love modern programming, value clean code, like the idea of being involved in deciding on the build process for each project, want to focus on self-development and constantly learn alongside a fab bunch of Developers, please do apply now