Career Level Manager
The role of Full Stack Developer – Customer Solutions is the SME for the customer facing products which include Client portals and the systems within. As the SME they should assist the Product owner and IT Director in managing the roadmap for the products.
Role & Responsibilities
* It requires a skilled and experienced software developer who can work in both front-end and back-end development areas. They will be capable of taking business requirements and converting these into technical tasks, estimating and delivering the solutions in an optimised and effective way. The solutions should always follow the latest best practices in software development.
* A Developer must ensure that they keep up to date with the latest technologies and trends and share ideas with the business on how to better use these processes within Eteach’s applications and systems.
* Working closely with the Head of Development, they will ensure that internal processes are followed within the development cycle and will support issue resolution.
* They will be an active person in the Sprints, ensuring that tickets are managed and updated throughout the process to ensure visibility to others.
* Working closely with the testing team, they will ensure that all developments will be tested fully and that issues will be resolved before we deploy to production.
* The developer must be skilled in using development software such as SourceTree, BitBucket, JIRA, SQL, TeamCity/Octopus, IIS, and Windows Server 2019.
* Participating in client meetings when appropriate and being able to discuss technical issues in a clear and positive way with non-technical audiences.
* As an experienced developer, they will support, and mentor peers and junior team members as required.
* Good experience in web-based software development using .NET technologies.
* Good communication skills, both face-to-face with clients and on the phone.
* Ability to work as part of a team, prioritise, and self-manage.
* The following web development proficiency in the following areas:
* ASP.NET MVC, Web API
* Azure DevOps, Git, ASP.NET Web Forms
* Knowledge of writing queries in SQL Server
* Experience working on Azure Cloud will be an added advantage
Eteach Group, is a specialist EdTech company, leading the way in delivering Job boards and recruitment software for schools and colleges, we are proud to work with thousands of schools and colleges across the UK and Internationally. With our HQ in Bracknell, Berkshire we also have offices in Cardiff, Dubai, and London.
We are a fast-moving independent business that needs great people to continue our success.
Why join us?
Wellness Week: Our offices are closed after Christmas, and we then return after the festivities. It is an extra time off that does not affect your holiday allowance.
Eteach Social Committee: The Eteach office has a great vibe, a lot of this can be attributed to the hard work of our social committee who arrange regular activities/themes. Past events have included: bake-offs, rounders matches, raffles, and planting poppies.
All Company Days: Twice a year (summer & winter), the whole company gets together for a celebration of the previous terms’ successes. Recently we boarded a boat down the Thames!
The Eteach training: Eteach has a strong commitment to staff professional development, giving you skills to use both in and out of the workplace.
Bracknell HQ: Our office has a stylish, modern interior and is surrounded by green spaces and ponds. We have access to parking and an affordable on-site café!
Where to lunch? Staff are spoilt for choice we have a roof terrace, a modern kitchen, and seats around the pond.. the choice is yours.
Hybrid Working: After your initial training period you will be eligible to choose a mix of office and home working.
Location: With Bracknell town centre a 5-minute walk away, you have a plethora of options for shopping and eating.
Wellness checks: We cover the cost of your eye test.
Eteach Group, welcomes applications from all suitably qualified individuals regardless of gender, age, race, religious belief, disability, or sexual orientation. You must have the right to work and live in the UK