Career Level Manager
Working with one of the biggest brands in the world, you’ll be delivering key marketing projects for the global business, all whilst working from home (with a few head office/client visits thrown in of course!).
You’ll be the focal point for each project and receive support from global and local internal category teams. Programs you’ll be implementing will include customer rewards, incentives, promotions, etc. all to increase the customer value proposition.
* A strong background in Project Management and Marketing
* Experienced in category planning
* A strong collaborator, used to working across different departments, 3rd party agencies and different cultures
* Food & convenience retail preferred but not essential
* Degree in Marketing or relevant subject
* PMP, Prince2 or Agile qualification
As this is primarily a home-based role, you can potentially be anywhere in the UK. However, as there will be the need for regular trips to headquarters in Somerset and London, it is probably more ideal to be commutable to these (Midlands and down possibly?). It won’t be an issue if you’re the right person though!
This is an urgent requirement so interviews will take place as soon as possible. Want to know more? Apply today and we’ll be in touch to discuss this great opportunity in more detail