Career Level Manager
Graduate Account Manager
My client is an innovative SME that sells products & services across the globe, due to continued success within their market our client is now looking to recruit a Graduate to join their Team as an Account Manager.
Working within a vibrant and friendly environment, you will be joining a diverse business that has excellent staff retention. As a new addition to the business, you will be given extensive training on business products and fully supported within your role.
Once trained, duties include:-
* Managing a number of customer accounts, ensuring they receive a high level of service
* Continually identifying new ways to grow exsiting accounts
* Networking with both customers and suppliers
* Working closely with the marketing and technical departments to fully understand new products and services
* Providing advice and support to customers
* Effectively managing your own time to ensure deadlines are adhered too
* Working as a team to achieve targets and KPI’s
* Accurately recording information onto an internal CRM system
The core hours of work are Monday-Friday, 9am-5.30pm. Due to the location of the offices, a Full UK Driving licence would be beneficial. Some flexible working maybe considered once training has been completed.
To be considered for this role you will be a graduate with the following skills:-
* Excellent communication skills (both over the phone and face to face)
* A passion for working with people
* A willingness to learn
An interest in the tech sector would be great but not a prerequisite. In return for the right candidate our client is offering a basic salary of up to £25,000 with a realistic OTE of around £30,000