Career Level Manager
My client is an innovative tech business that sells products & services across the globe, due to expansion our client is now looking to recruit a Graduate to join their team in Anstey, Leicestershire.
As a new addition to the business, you will be given extensive training on the companies products and services with a view to becoming a customer Account Manager.
Once you've completed your training, your role will include:-
* Managing relationships with a number of business customer accounts, ensuring they receive a high level of service
* Helping customers with new requirements, providing advice and support where necessary
* Working closely with the marketing and technical departments to fully understand new products and services
* Promoting new business products to customers
* Working as a team to achieve targets and KPI’s
The core hours of work are Monday-Friday, 9am-5.30pm. Due to the location of the offices, a Full UK Driving licence would be beneficial.
To be considered for this role you will be a graduate with the following skills:-
* A degree with an interest in account management or sales
* Excellent communication skills
* A passion for working with people
An interest in IT and technology would be beneficial
An interest in the tech sector would be great but not a prerequisite. In return for the right candidate our client is offering a basic salary of up £25,000 with a realistic OTE of around £30,000
Other jobs you may like
Recruitment Consultant / Account Manager
- @ JobPloy Solutions Jobs
- Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire