Career Level Manager
An exciting opportunity has arisen with a market leading branding agency who are looking for a Graduate Digital Project Manager in Leeds.
As a company they have continued to grow throughout the pandemic whilst increasing their portfolio of features and services to stay ahead of their competition.
Working as a Graduate Digital Project Manager you will work closely with your clients, taking briefs as well as feeding back to your in-house designers and developers to deliver best in class digital solutions.
There is huge scope for growth within the role, with a clear roadmap of progression up to Lead Project Manager.
Graduate Digital Project Manager responsibilities:
* Working alongside lead project managers, designers and developers to deliver brand and digital transformations
* Brief taking
* Review / feedback sessions
* Internal QA and testing
* Client facing role with review / update calls
* Keeping internal tools such as Trello / slack up to date
* Managing deadlines and delivery dates
* Internal support desk
Graduate Digital Project Manager the person:
* Keen eye for detail
* Great communicator
* Highly organised
We are keen to see applications from all backgrounds as full training will be given. We would love to hear about how you have gone the extra mile whether that be in work, sport or education.
Want to hear more? Please apply today and we will be in touch