Career Level Manager
Graduate Recruitment Consultant
Up to £24k basic salary, £30-35k OTE Year 1, £40-£45K OTE Year 2, £50K+ OTE Year 3.
Are you a recent graduate with a superb telephone manner and good administrative skills or have a passion and desire to start your career within a recruiting role? This Graduate Recruitment role is working for a highly recognised market leader, who are now embarking on their next phase of their expansion. They will be looking to recruit highly motivated, ambitious graduates who are keen to work hard, whilst bring some personality and character to the team dynamic.
THE IDEAL CANDIATE:
• You will already have made the conscious decision to forge a career in business to business role.
• You will be keen to earn commission on top of your salary down to the efforts that you put in.
• You will want to build a career within a role where you have the tools and training, then be in control of your own destiny
• You will want to be challenged and targeted
• You will want to be developed and trained in a professional
Uncapped earning potential, the more you put in the more you will get out!
Opportunity to set your own targets
Annual Team Build Working jolly
Beautiful offices including gym, refreshments fridge and on site parking
Start with a base of already loyal clients with the ability to build your own clientele also
Regular rewards and incentives for hitting targets
Fantastic progression opportunities
Pension Scheme / Free Parking / Onsite Canteen
Hours: Full Time, hours are split as follows: –
School Term Time: 7.30am – 5pm, 1 hour lunch (8.30am -5pm during training period)
School Holidays: Reduced hours 9am – 3pm and additional holidays….
Holidays: Can block book 1, 2 & 3 week holidays off in the school holiday periods which is fab if you like to travel!!!
If you are interested in this role, please APPLY now, or contact Olivia at Square Peg Associates
Other jobs you may like
Recruitment Consultant / Account Manager
- @ JobPloy Solutions Jobs
- Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire