Career Level Manager
Health and Safety Advisor required by a multi-national Main/Principal Contractor to ensure the effective implementation of SHE Management Systems across broad ranging construction and development activities. The company deliver projects across broad ranging sectors, often high profile and high value to c£100m. Covering a Northern/Midlands patch, you will ideally be based in the Yorkshire, Nottinghamshire or Derbyshire area.
* Carrying out safety audits and inspections.
* Being aware of current legislation, raising changes where necessary.
* Attending meetings with clients.
* Investigating accidents and incidents, producing reports.
* Visiting project sites.
* Attending meetings with project teams.
* Providing advice and guidance to contractors.
* Promoting a positive Health and Safety Culture within the business.
This is a regional role supplying service to clients primarily across East Midlands and the North. The role offers hybrid working where you would expect to be client and project facing c50% of the time and home/office based the remainder.
* Proven experience in a similar role, within construction, working for a recognised Principal or Main Contractor.
* Good understanding of the construction Health and Safety requirements.
You will ideally hold GradIOSH status as a minimum and be working towards (or hold) CMIOSH status.
The company is offering £50k – £55k plus car/allowance, life cover, pension and medical insurance