Career Level Manager
Our lovely Client based in Avonmouth is currently recruiting for a Helpdesk Engineer to carry out the following:
The role will involve providing 1st line support to customers, logging calls, diagnosing and resolving Mobile Device issues, and updating customers on progress. You will be responsible for accurately recording and monitoring helpdesk incidents through to their successful conclusion.
The Client has an induction and training programme that is designed to provide you with real-world skills using the most up to date Mobile Managed Services technologies, which will help to transform you into a highly-skilled Helpdesk Engineer, and an integral part of the technical team.
In this job you will be required to;
• Manage the Helpdesk system, ensuring all inbound support calls and emails are handled within agreed Service Level Agreements
• Support mobile systems for both the company and clients
• Provide technical support to field operatives and mobile device users
• Carry out Operating System re-loads, Stage Devices for deployment
• Provide quality and assurance for our customers
• Be an ambassador for the technical team in all interactions with clients & business managers
Excellent spoken and written English, good organisational and fault-finding skills.
Some knowledge of the following would be of benefit:
Android operating systems, SOTI MobiControl / AirWatch or other Mobile Device Management
(MDM) platforms, Freshdesk (or other customer support software packages), Warehouse Management or ERP systems, WiFi Infrastructure.
Demonstrable interest in Technology and IT.
Hours of work:
This is a Full-Time position – 8.30am to 5.00pm from Monday to Friday inclusive.
£20k-£22k starting salary (negotiable according to background and experience)
Regular Training on Solutions and Technology
21 days holiday (plus bank holidays)
Automatic enrolment into the company’s “Nest” pension scheme
Critical Illness & Death in Service schemes after 1 year of service
Private Health Insurance plan after 1 year of service
This role is based at offices in Avonmouth, Bristol – Remote Working is not an option
You must have your own transport as public transport links to Avonmouth are not reliable