Career Level Manager
Interested in an additional income working from home on a part-time basis?
Working from home the role is to run marketing campaigns and to handle the sales resulting from this.
* Writing marketing content
* Posting to social media and Google Adverts
* General response to social media and adverts
* Organising email shots
* Providing sales related information
* Tracking customer orders
* Regular customer updates
* Zoom meetings and trainings
* Attending monthly training meetings
You will be working alongside the direct selling arm of a multi-billion-dollar company, established in 90+ countries having started in 1980.
Training and Support
A full training and support programme is well established, encompassing online, webinar and seminar trainings.
* Good Social Media skills particularly Facebook, Instagram, or Twitter
* Marketing and sales experience
* Good at building relationships
* Able to work without supervision
* Keen to learn
To a large extent your background is not important, although experience in social media, particularly Instagram, Facebook and Twitter would be an advantage. The main thing is to have the motivation to work without supervision, to have a positive attitude, to be willing to learn and the drive to become successful.
Income and Rewards
This is a self-employed independent income opportunity, not a job or employment. There are two parts to the income, a retail profit from customers and a commission from team members.
The retail profit starts at 25% on sales value and moves on a sliding scale to 50% based on sales volume. Around 20 customers will qualify you for 50%. With the focus on customer retention, most of this income will be on re-orders.
The commission from team members starts at 5% on sales values and moves to 12% on a sliding scale based on team size. It is a worldwide market, with the company open in over 90 countries.
Please note that it is totally free to start this opportunity
Other jobs you may like
Recruitment Consultant / Account Manager
- @ JobPloy Solutions Jobs
- Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire