Career Level Manager
We are a rapidly growing MSP operating from a large office in Chesterfield– we offer an informal, relaxed yet high performance environment where we recognise and reward effort and achievement.
CT prides itself on high levels of strategic engagement with its customers coupled with our internal technical expertise, enabling us to operate our own cloud infrastructure and communications network.
We are expanding our team and are seeking enthusiastic, driven and ambitious team members to join in our journey.
Our aim is to provide our staff with a family feel working environment and to give support , training wherever needed . We understand that by looking after our staff it provides a better office culture and leads to a happier work place.
The Important Bits:
* **** Please Note*** for this position it may require some nights away but all accommodation ect will be covered by the company
* Free onsite parking with EV charging points
* Air-conditioned offices with shower facilities
* Career progression with personal development plans
* Training opportunities
* Vitality private healthcare plan
* An active formal and informal social calendar with escape rooms, go-karting and curry evenings being the favourites
* A large social hub to relax and have a coffee, enjoy a game of pool, or use the Playstation
* Hybrid working – remote / customer site / office
* Weekly HIIT sessions provided by The Fitness Truck for those who want to challenge their body as well as their mind
* Last but not least, our office dogs
As a Project Engineer, you will implement a wide range of technical solutions for customers – new / upgrade of existing IT infrastructure, such as installation, migration and troubleshooting for solutions including server infrastructures, network infrastructure, cloud, and telephony platforms.
You will become the preferred engineer to a set of specified accounts.
You will work closely with the Operations Manager, Technical Architect, and Tech Pre-sales to ensure all projects are delivered efficiently to the customer’s satisfaction.
key duties and responsibilities of this position are as follows:
* To deliver highly technical solutions across a wide spectrum of environments
* Work closely with the customer to provide a successful relationship and excellent customer service
* Deliver IT Projects in a timely manner, meeting agreed timescales
* Provide regular, accurate and concise updates to the customer
* Set up and maintain the customer documentation for each client to ensure knowledge is shared across the business
* Provide input during project planning stage that may benefit from customer knowledge
* Attend client meetings as a technical advisor
* Work with all areas of the business to deliver a successful project
* Record all works within CT’s ticketing system ensuring that regular updates are placed on all assigned open tickets
* Prioritise and categorise tickets to provide efficient progression
* Ticket ownership end-to-end throughout its life cycle
* Logging calls with 3rd party companies
* Provide recommendations for network/system improvements to the Account Manager
* Proactively identify issues before they arise as well as identifying any recurring tickets (i.e.) problems
* Aid in the creation and management of a technical Knowledgebase
* Provide technical training or assistance to other members of staff as and when required
* Support and follow processes to provide a consistent approach to customer service and within the team
* Always maintain a professional attitude when representing the business
* Project Engineer
Deal with other issues or requests required by the business