Career Level Manager
Implementation Consultant- P2P (Purchase to Pay)
Location independent role, Salary up to £60K plus bonus and comprehensive company benefits
My client is a global software provider who help their customers to control and reduce their spend through source-to-pay processes, whilst increasing compliance and reducing risk. With over two decades in Spend Management, they are now entering a new period of growth and it’s a very exciting time to join the company.
As an Implementation Consultant- P2P, you will be the primary point of contact for customers throughout the project. As part of the Professional Services team, you will promote customer awareness of the P2P functionality and maximise product usage and adoption whilst realising the benefit. You will manage complex projects, configure the system, and implement the end-to-end solution. The role will focus predominantly on the P2P processes. However, awareness of other finance and procurement processes are key.
The primary purpose of the role is to ensure projects are delivered to our customer’s satisfaction and that the outcomes meet expectations. The Implementation Consultant- P2P will be required to deliver design workshops, prototyping, train the project team, configure the solution, support the conference room pilot process, UAT and go-live. The Implementation Consultant- P2P will also provide ongoing support for customers in business as usual, as well as assisting sales, account managers and product management in their respective roles.
* Lead the design, implementation, testing & training of P2P projects focusing on off the shelf functionality available in the product
* Ensure an excellent level of customer satisfaction with project delivery
* Providing support and guidance to customers, colleagues, and partners on the solution capabilities
* Be the subject matter experts in the business for implementing and leading multi-module projects
If you have the below experience and strengths this role could be for you.
Skills and Experience:
* 3+ years’ experience as an Implementation Consultant delivering P2P sofware
* Experience of implementing solutions in an integrated landscape typically to finance systems or ERP’s
* Experience with invoice capture and source to contract (S2C) solutions desirable
* Experienced in report writing and / or data analysis
* Customer communication at various levels, including influencing at a senior level
* Challenging customers and processes whilst having the ability to adapt to the situation
* Excellent communicator with customers and colleagues as well as being a good listener
* Team Motivator – internally and externally with the client project team
* Attention to detail
* Ability to work under pressure and to deadlines
* Work as a mentor to share skills and knowledge with colleagues and project teams