Career Level Manager
Exciting opportunity for an experienced Infrastructure Consultant to be part of a growing Technology Consultancy. Working on some of the most nationally critical technology projects.
This role will require you to lead assignments and be responsible for supervising direct reports whilst ensuring the overall success of the engagement.
Our position as a client-side advisor means that your role will involve significant stakeholder engagement, dealing directly with the client, including in resolving day-day issues involved in assignment delivery and developing follow-on opportunities, so excellent interpersonal and influencing skills are essential.
You will typically work on client sites, co-located with other project members, including client staff, colleagues and other suppliers.
We work predominantly within the UK Defence and Public Sectors so experience within those sectors is desirable, preferably within the ICT context on enterprise solutions. The fast-moving nature of the ICT environment, together with the need to resource multiple, ad-hoc assignments, also requires our consultants to be quick thinkers, proactive and self-motivated – with the ability to apply a structured approach to often unfamiliar subject matter.
It is essential that you have experience in the application of at least two of the following methods and standards in use within our customer base:
• Diligent with an attention to detail.
• Problem solver.
• A good understanding of cyber security as it pertains to Hardware and Software configurations.
• Overarching knowledge of private cloud architecture including Automation, SDN and resource management.
• Strong understanding of Group Policy, including being up to date with new features and best practices.
• Substantial experience in an ICT Infrastructure role.
• Experienced in managing an IP network.
• Deliver technology design and implementation including future forecasting requirements.
• Provide 3rd Line technical support, carrying out diagnostic routines and processes to correct complex issues and problems.
• Work to resolve security vulnerabilities identified by vulnerability scanning solutions and penetration testing.
Due to the nature of client side working, regular travel within the UK should be expected. The base office is in Guildford, but it is likely that you will spend the majority of your time working with clients at their sites.
This particular role will involve working with defence clients and as a result you will need to be able to obtain high level UK security clearance.
Should you have any questions or wish to apply please do not hesitate to contact Clear IT Recruitment Limited.
Please Note: Due to the number of applications we receive we may be unable to respond to every application directly. If you have not heard from us within 3 working days please assume your application has been unsuccessful