Career Level Manager
Infrastructure Engineer | £30,000 – £40,000 | Fully Remote
Are you looking to join a global Cyber-Security specialist?
Are you looking to get exposed to a range of technologies across a variety of platforms?
Are you looking to join a company with a market-leading training and development program?
We are working with a globally leading Cyber-Security Specialist who supports a variety of clients around the globe. They are looking for an Infrastructure Engineer who can play a key role in the design, build, and support of the internal infrastructure.
You will also be provided with a UK-leading training and development program where you can develop your skills and be supported through certifications.
You will need:
* 2nd/3rd line level of System support
* Strong Microsoft background
* Strong working knowledge of Azure, Intune, PowerShell
* Desirable – basic networking knowledge
You will get:
* Exposure to a multi-vendor environment
* Access to a market-leading L&D program
Please note my client cannot sponsor for this role